Logo: Quakers - Religious Society Of Friends
How to find us
View Larger Map
If you have a satellite navigation system, our post code is SA11 3LY
Otherwise, follow these directions:
There is alternative parking at the nearby Neath Multi-Storey Car Park; post code SA11 3EW. Please check closing times if you need to park after 5 pm.
- Leave M4 at junction 43 and follow A465 signposted NEATH.
- Pass McDonalds and Trade Centre Wales car dealership and take A474 exit for NEATH and PONTARDAWE
- Take the FIRST EXIT LEFT off the roundabout signposted PONTARDAWE (not the NEATH exit)
- Get into RIGHT HAND LANE and take THIRD EXIT RIGHT at the next roundabout, signposted NEATH COLLEGE and CADOXTON
- Pass the school/college playing fields on the left
- Go STRAIGHT AHEAD at TRAFFIC LIGHTS
- At MINI ROUNDABOUT take the SECOND EXIT RIGHT signposted TONNA and CIMLA
- At The TRAFFIC LIGHTS take the Dedicated lane for LEFT TURN. Pass the B&M store.
- Take a right turn at the TRAFFIC LIGHTS into MORRISONS superstore CAR PARK (paid parking up to 2 1/2 hours; free parking on Sundays)
- NEATH QUAKER MEETING HOUSE is on the LEFT, BELOW THE CASTLE, with PEDESTRIAN ACCESS.
This is the text-only version of this page. Click here to see this page with graphics.
Edit this page |
Make Your Own Website: 2-Minute-Website.com